Monday, April 19, 2010

Kitty tears as soon as i close my eyes in the dark...

I tired and hungry and i need to sleep. Tummy's not feeling well at all, because i couldn't stop crying. It's so quiet, peaceful and dark that i could hear my inner thoughts so clearly than ever before. And i most of them aren't pretty.

I feel so alone now.

I miss leon and my friends. Missing Leon even more since our time together will be even less than now in the future that i feel so afraid. It's like losing my only family. Though it's only for 2 years...but...i really no want to be just left alone like that.

Damned, i sound like some spoilt, selfish brat...

\(ToT)/

STOP CRYING U STUPID, SPOILT CAT!!!

*hugs donkey and waits till daybreak....*

1 comment:

  1. hey mewsh, remember, you have a cousin living overseas who has recently gone through the exact same thing as you are now. i'll be here to listen (read) if you need to talk. :):):)

    - your shutterbug cousin

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ISH PUDDINGS?!! "O_O" CANZ I NOMSHH??